Angel Wings

Angel Wings

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our summer house in Sweden.

                             BJÖRKUDDEN 

This is our cute, lovely summer house in Sweden. My husband and I bought this house about 2 years ago. We have spent 2 summers in this house and we love it. Even though we still have renovations going on we still enjoy it. My husband have patience about this house and we have changed the garden quite a lot, we also made a little beach and it is almost done.


 Summer in Sweden is really nice! When the weather also nice and sunny and no wind you can swim in the lake, but if the weather not so nice for example raining or cloudy there are still many fun things to do. You can pick mushroom in the forest or pick berries and a wild stawberries which we call smultron in Sweden, also blueberries and raspberries. Or if you like fishing you can go fishing in any lake you like but you have to buy a fishing license first. You also can go horse back riding, like me if I have an opportunity I always go horse back riding every summer with my husband's familly.




 By the way we also thought about renting out our summer house starting next summer (2012), if you are interested you can contact me and ask any question.

                                                                                                                 Photo by: Me (Angel)

No comments:

Post a Comment